Sunday 3 January 2010

Goldhawk, Askew & Paddenswick Road Chaos

You must have seen the signs by now, I've even seen them on the M4 coming into London which is a measure of how much chaos transport chiefs are expecting the closure of these roads to create in our part of West London, knocking on elsewhere.

All three roads will be partially closed with work to replace water mains starting on 11 January and closing a section of Goldhawk Road.

If you want to know more you can pay a visit to a drop-in session at the mobile information unit (outside Carpetright, formerly Allied Carpets on the Goldhawk Rd), Wednesday, 6 January, 10am-8pm. Good luck Bushers.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I didn't know. Living off Askew, these are pretty much the only roads I use every time I get in my car. On the plus side, users of the 266 bus won't notice any difference in the speed and frequency of their service.

    Also, I thought all the water mains work was done already? These roads have been dug up at least twice in the last 3-4 years.

    ReplyDelete