Friday 1 July 2011

White City stabbing confirmed

A teenager was stabbed yesterday in White City on the estate round the corner from TV Centre which accounts for the air ambulance that many of you saw attend, along with numerous police. I did get inquiries from readers as it unfolded yesterday afternoon and tried to get an answer from police earlier but their press office is sometimes very slow.

I understand that the boy is in hospital and injuries not thought to be life threatening. I don't have any more information at present, but as you have done so many time before use the comments section of this article to share anything you know with your fellow W12ers.

More as I get it

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, I am an NZer who used (suprisingly) to live in Shepherd's Bush. Enjoy the blog. Im working on a blog (expect I built the platform as a whole) placeblip.com etc...

    I am suprised the Vesbar lounge has not changed owners/brands yet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not much changes! good luck with the blog

    ReplyDelete