Sunday 11 July 2010

British 10K today

I'll be running the British 10K today on what promises to be a fantastic route around central London under clear blue skies and sun - when else do you get to make your way around central London on foot with all the roads closed for you?!

After the Brighton Marathon, for which many of you kindly sponsored me, I'm just doing it as a normal runner this time, but I've been really impressed by this charity - BLESMA - British Limbless Ex Service Men's Association - for services personnel who have returned from the likes of Iraq and Afghanistan with horrendous injuries. So please sponsor me here for the Bristol half marathon I'm doing later this year!

Here's a video of why the BLESMA cause is a worthy one, to say the least. How many of us would be able to do what they do?



Oh, did I ask you to sponsor me? Go on, be the first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment