Monday 25 May 2009

Gasworks on the Green

[gallery]

No, these pictures are not the Council's favourite money spinning fair here again, it would appear that the National Grid has now set up camp on our Green to carry out some gas works! Which is fair enough I suppose. I'd like to know if our favourite residents of the Green have been gnawing through the pipes!

On another note I think this week-end has shown us all why we choose to live here. We're an inner city borough but you'd never know it, quieter than other areas and on a hot bank holiday week-end, with everything on our doorsteps I think its been fab to be here. Compared to the other places I go, we really don't appreciate how lucky we are.

2 comments:

  1. [...] July 3, 2009 by chrisunderwood A couple of weeks ago a fairly inoccuous looking little camp sprang up on Shepherd’s Bush Green. There to do ‘essential gasworks’ it said, which I thought was fair enough. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] ‘temporary site’ for gas works which sparang up a few weeks ago now resembles a full scale military camp. Camp [...]

    ReplyDelete