Wednesday 22 April 2009

H&F Adult Education

tricolourRegular readers will be aware that my job takes me to war zones in various parts of Africa, many of which are french speaking. Although I can speak French to the extent that I need to its far from perfect. In fact I am almost fluent in issues like child soldiers and sexual violence against women, but put me in a  supermarket in a non war zone and get me to ask for a series of vegetables and I'm lost.  Weird eh?

So this evening I started a new course in frrench courtesy of H&F's adult educations service in the Macbeth Centre Hammersmith. Highly recommended. The teacher was really good and the course is easy to follow. £96 for ten 2.5 hour lessons. There are a whole range of courses available, more info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment